thyssenkrupp is an international industrial group with a diversified business profile – it consists of over 450 Group companies in almost 80 countries around the world, so do not hesitate to contact us today!
- 2014 – thyssenkrupp GSS Gdańsk has been founded!
- 5 000 m2 – office space (4 floors), which are located in Olivia Business Centre
To our thyssenkrupp group companies located all over the world, we provide standardized services in the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting – consists of different areas: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Controlling and Master Data. Our specialists provide service to customers all over the world (e.g. Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore) in many languages, especially German and English.
- HR – specialists employed in this department deal with international travel expenses and employees’ queries from different countries.
- Procurement – this team is responsible for acquiring goods and services, seeking offers and cost savings. Also for finding/accepting contract terms and conditions.
- IT: within the IT department there are following departments, namely:
- IT Infrastructure and Security department - is responsible for delivering and managing IT Services such as Cloud, SDWAN, SOC, CERT, IAM supported by ITIL Processes and RPA while utilizing Agile methodologies including Management 3.0, Lean, Scrum. Our mission is to ensure that the right processes, people and technologies are in place so that the entire organization can meet its business goals.
- Global Application Management – a team of IT specialists and consultants responsible for the global support and application development for the entire thyssenkrupp group (particularly including SAP solutions).
To us, culture means shared values like: team spirit, communication, commitment, a success mindset, and respect for colleagues, customers, investors and competitors.
We trust, help and respect each other in our work – as a matter of principle and because it makes us more successful. We are open and honest because we need this clarity in order to improve. To us values and actions are inseparably linked. We are fair. We do what we say and say what we do.
Transparency and consistency are important to us as people, colleagues, and active members of society. We take responsibility – also in times of change. We value and utilize the potential inherent in the diversity of our people. You can count on us.
engineering. tomorrow. together.
A group of our employees consists of qualified specialists from specific areas, as well as graduates and students who are at the beginning of their career and want to gain their first professional experience. To our team we invite people regardless their age.
Internships are offered to final year students with excellent German and/or English language skills, who want to develop their career in HR, Finance and Accounting, Procurement, IT. We offer a paid internship in our company. For the best trainees we offer permanent employment further on.
Graduates are offered jobs in the positions where experience is not required, although previous internships would definitely be an advantage. During recruitment process, we mainly focus on such aspects as motivation to work in an international and dynamic environment, language and analytical skills as well as openness to acquire new knowledge and engagement.
SUPPORT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND CAREER
We consistently care about the development of our employees. Trainings and development programs are inscribed permanently in the HR policy of our organization. For us, training is not a reward, but an essential element of work and development of each team member.
What is waiting for you?
- German language classes (we are one of the largest language training-on-the-job centers in Tri-City!)
- Monthly language allowances
- Training programs (in the terms of technical competencies and soft skills)
- Comprehensive implementation program for new employees (internal systems support: SAP, Nimbus, knowledge of organizational culture)
- "Accounting Academy" – training in accountancy
- Trainings ending with certifications, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ITIL, Six Sigma
- 8-month Cisco Lab training preparing for the CCNA and CCNP exams
- Funding of postgraduate studies
- Clear and defined career development path, which provides broad opportunities for professional promotions
We create an environment that helps our employees find balance between work and personal life. Thanks to this approach, each of us can easily manage our day in and outside the company. How do we do that?
We provide flexible working hours
We support our employees in their out-of-work passions by funding sport and cultural activities – such as sport units (volleyball, squash, soccer, tennis) or thyssenkrupp Running/Cycling Team
Work in a home office model
REAL DREAM TEAM
Partnerships, mutual help and kindness – these are the values we care about not only in the office but also beyond. We also take care of proper team integration – we organize team meetings, hangouts and integration events for the whole company. We believe that "we" is the real power!
Apart from that, we can also offer you:
- Sports Cards (MultiSport and Carnet for CityFit sport complex)
- LuxMed private healthcare package for employees and for their families
- Travel insurance
- Relocation package
- Support in legalizing stay and work in Poland
- "Fresh day" – Thursday is a fruit day
- Annual bonuses
- Great accessibility of workplace – near SKM, tram and bus stops
Jeśli nie znalazłeś dla siebie ogłoszenia?Napisz do nas