Who we are?
Founded in 2016 by David Dahan and Ran Halutz, top technologists ex-Primesense (Microsoft Kinect) and CEVA, this team has proven track record in start-ups and in public companies.
Avigdor Willenz is Habana’s chairman and lead investor and he is the founder of chipmaker Galileo, which was sold to Marvell in 2000 for $2.7 billion and also other Israel-based microelectronics companies such as Annapurna Labs that was acquired by Amazon in 2015 at the price of $375 million.
Company R&D centers are based in Israel and Gdansk, Poland and also has offices in San Jose, U.S. and Beijing, China.
Were can you learn more about us?
We are hiring AI Software Engineers / C++ Developers
What can you expect in Habana?
- Tasks involving significant amount of research/pathfinding/design
- Senior team to learn from
- Flat organization empowering quick decision making and problem solving
- Agile development process with focus on fast execution and products delivery
- Gaining experience with cutting-edge products and technologies for the deep learning industry
What do we work on?
- Deep learning internals: we optimize neural networks in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow) to run efficiently on the new class of hardware accelerators (Goya, Gaudi)
- Graph optimizations for compute, memory, network, data types
- Distributed neural networks training on hundreds of servers
What tools do we use?
- Linux environment for all software we create.
- Mature development toolchain, including continuous integration and delivery based on Jira, Gerrit, Jenkins, Dockers, virtual machines.
- Real hardware and software simulators.
- Complete toolset for developing software for our chips: LLVM based C/C++ Compiler, IDE, debugger, profiler with hardware tracing capability
Requirements for Candidates:
- Proven C++ work experience and high level of proficiency in software engineering practices
- Experience with creating highly optimized software and algorithms design
- Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Familiarity with working in Linux environment, no need to have administrative skills
Optional / nice to have:
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming
- Experience with graph optimizations and/or compiler design
- Any knowledge about AI and deep learning is an additional advantage
How to apply?
Please send us your CV to: GDNJOBS@habana.ai
Jeśli nie znalazłeś dla siebie ogłoszenia?Napisz do nas