Who are we?
With its roots in Finland and Sweden, Eltel has a strong position in the Nordic region – which also is its largest geographical market. Nowadays, Eltel has also gained leading positions in Poland, as well as establishing growth platforms in Germany.
In 2017, Eltel’s net sales amounted to EUR 1.3 billion. The current number of employees is approximately 8,000. Eltel AB has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015.
In Gdańsk, in mid 2016 GSS has been established - Shared Service Center that supports the business with accounting (PTP, OTC, RTR) and HR administration services.
Today, big things are happening in the Infranet industry as demand for cost-efficient and flexible technically advanced solutions continues to grow. As an industry forerunner, Eltel is in a great position to take advantage of this opportunity. It is also why we would like you with us on the journey.
Leading the development of the Infranet industry, we are looking for talented people to join our growing team of Eltel professionals. We want to be the number one workplace for doers like you.
What is Eltel Way towards their people?
- Empowerment - we ensure engagement by giving freedom with responsibility
- Specialization - we develop our employees in a structured way
- Proactive - we think out of the box – with customer focus
What kind of positions do we have?
Procurement-To-Pay team maintains relationships with our vendors assuring that documentation is properly maintained from reception till payment. We take ownership of invoices with cost allocation focus (processing and resolution, including intercompany) as well as payments and being key point of contact for our local suppliers. The daily duties cover also performing month end closing activities (incl. GL/AP, GR/IR reconciliations) and vendor statement reconciliation.
Order-To-Cash team has key members responsible for account receivable which has impact on our net working capital. We are maintaining satisfying relationships with our customers by taking part in collection, dispute management and cash application processes. Our day to day duties also include intercompany invoicing and reporting.
Record-To-Report team aims to play an essential role by providing information (financial, regulatory, tax). Our day to day responsibility is timely, effective and efficient processing of general ledger-related transactions (i.e. fixed assets, journal entries) , reconciliation of general ledger accounts and sub ledgers and performing period end closing activities (accruals, revenue recognition, reporting). RTR team’s role is essential from controlling and treasury activities side (banking and cash pool).
Hire-To-Retire team is responsible for ensuring that employees data is professionally tracked and maintained in organization from administrative perspective (from onboarding till offboarding). Day to day duties include also maintaining in the database information on certification/trainings, appraisals and promotions. Payroll Specialists in GSS contribute to employees’ satisfaction and sense of security by timely execution of their salaries, correct calculation of bonuses and accurate time management registration. Their daily activities cover also travel and expenses reimbursement.How is it applied to GSS in Gdańsk?
- we're Nordic company and work that way. Open communication among all levels of employees builds trust within the center and cooperation with Country Offices gives us opportunity to work with people from different backgrounds and with different cultures
- we have flat structure (5 levels to GSS Director) and this helps in prompt decision-making process
- your position in our organisation isn't narrowly-defined, there is a broad scope of various tasks
- we promote knowledge sharing culture so you can switch between departments, learn and specialize further in your job and take ownership of your development
- we are very open to new and fresh ideas which you can bring and see happening
- we have different projects going on where you can take part and they are not necessarily directly related to your everyday tasks
- our clients are both inside Poland and outside, so you have a chance to use your foreign language skills every day
- we care about our people and want to treat them fairly, recognizing engagement (yearly bonus) and support their well-being (holiday reimbursement, private medical care, sport card or lunch vouchers).
There are no predetermined career paths in Eltel, so your opportunities are unlimited. If you feel Eltel Way we will help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your job. Our pace is fast. Every day is a challenge. How far you want to go with us depends entirely on you. Let's see where it goes and what we can do together!
Jeśli nie znalazłeś dla siebie ogłoszenia?Napisz do nas